SEPTEMBER 2018 - PITCHY, PASS FRENCH TECH WINNER
Pitchy’s teams are proud to be part of this 4th group. The Pass French Tech was awarded to 101 companies, selected for their significant growth, among other factors.
The Pass French Tech is a national support programme for promising French Tech companies. Since 2014 and with the help of the 13 French Tech centres, Bpifrance, DGE, Business France, Coface, Inpi, AFPC, AFIC and French Tech, major players in supporting companies, have been working to deliver a range of services in five business areas: financing, international operations, innovation, commercial development and visibility.
The Pitchy team was proud to be part of this 4th group, which today includes 101 companies, chosen for their significant growth, among other factors. The selection criteria require 100% growth over the last three fiscal years for innovative companies less than 15 years old whose directors are shareholders, with their head office in France.
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices