Make Videos for Social Media
Why consider video for social networks?
Video in a social media strategy increases by 10 times the engagement rate of the audience compared to any other type of post. On the other hand, a video is 53 times more likely to appear in the first results of a Google search when it is hosted on Youtube. The uses of ""social video" are multiplying at all levels: video tutorials or customer testimonials on YouTube, live videos on Periscope to cover a news or a corporate event. There are also product presentation videos on Facebook or Twitter and temporary videos on Snapchat. Medias like Instagram make the relationship with the community as humane as possible ... The choice is vast in terms of digital distribution, hence the importance of choosing the right tools to manage your video content strategy.
Stories, displays, advertisements and sponsored content
On social media feeds or stories, video is rapidly becoming the primary means of communication and is soon expected to take up 82% of traffic. It offers engaging, memorable content. For sponsored ads, video can be used for display ads (for example, for video inserts with description) or even for the more traditional advertising spots.
- Snack content is an entry point for your content on social media to increase brand awareness
- Snack content vs long-form content
- Advantages of long-form content
- Snack content and long-form content: a complementary strategy
- Understand your audience’s expectations to define your editorial line
- Use the right tone with your audience to boost engagement
- Choose the right video formats and distribution methods
- Follow each platform’s standards to optimise your posts
- Use multiple video styles
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices