Why create video tutorials?
Explain the best practices and “How to”
As professionals, your company acquired useful knowledge and tips regarding your activity. Why not share a few of them on different platforms such as your own website, your social media pages, or your newsletters? Thanks to these video tutorials you will be able to demonstrate your company’s abilities while helping potential clients. Remember to keep the videos short.
Members of your teams are experts in their own fields thus, they know perfectly well the activities of your company. Sometimes, it can be difficult to express the difficult concepts your team juggles everyday with in a text form. Benefit from the assets of video to simply explain the theories. Your clients will thank you for taking the time to create an informative video.
of internet users are reassured by traders proposing explanatory videos.
Did your company implement new regulations? The most appropriate and efficient way to explains the changes to your teams is through video. Show the new safety gestures with a video recording or use motion design. Your message will get across quickly and people will remember it more than if they read it on a written guide.
Training and e-learning
Train your employees to use new methods or new concepts with video tutorials. Simple and quick to use, Pitchy will help you create video content for your teams, and it will make their understanding of the topic easier. With a clear structure you can plainly explain the theory with animations and motion design and then test what they remember at the end.
Present your employees’ work and everyday tasks in a video. These resources are useful if you want to explain in a simple way what exactly your teams accomplish daily. This type of content is particularly useful in case of a recruitment. Applicants will like to know what the job entails and it will be a great way to start job interviews. Whatever your needs are, video is always a wonderful and flexible media to use.
- Strategy: What are the prerequisites for managing a project?
- Decoding: Learning & Training, the winning combination for adopting a new solution?
- ROI: The power of tutorials for managing your digital project
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices