Training reports on video
Video training reports: effective reminders and reporting tools for trainees
Training is an area where video offers significant benefits for learners, especially when it comes to creating training reports and providing training feedback. Why? For one, a full-time employee on a permanent contract can accumulate up to 150 hours of training in a year, a significant time investment. This training might be taken to expand on initial knowledge, like improving language skills, or to brush up on specific topics related to the employee’s career. Other training may focus on a new technology, product or internal process. All these training sessions add up and it’s not always easy to absorb all the information from these courses. The video medium has several benefits when it’s used as a post-training tool. Firstly, it allows learners to look back on the training’s key points whenever they want so they can assimilate the information at a time that works for them. Secondly, it’s a good way to keep a record of what trainees retained so they can compare their own thoughts with others. Lastly, it’s a very effective reporting tool to record the knowledge shared and effectively prepare for any upcoming training sessions.
Training report videos: a marketing tool for trainers
Let’s take a close look at the objectives of trainers. They want to:
- Complete the training
- Correctly and effectively train learners
- Provide an enjoyable, smooth and interactive learning environment
- Measure and present post-training results
Using video during the reporting phase can be an excellent marketing tool for trainers. Consider incorporating the following examples into your strategy.
- Post-training interview with learners to reassure your next learners
- Video review of the learning process and methods to highlight the practical aspects of the training
- Overview report of data such as attendance rate, successful certificate completion rate and other information that’s necessary to give training feedback to the training department and potentially the managers of your learners
- Educational review sheets with important information as part of your post-training materials
Plus, video is a great way to help people who weren’t able to attend the training for various reasons catch up on what they missed. Using training report templates and other video formats, the trainer will be able to fully capitalise on their training sessions to promote their services and improve sales.
- Strategy: What are the prerequisites for managing a project?
- Decoding: Learning & Training, the winning combination for adopting a new solution?
- ROI: The power of tutorials for managing your digital project
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices