Event promo video: promote your future marketing campaigns
What does video bring to an event?
The video or event film will help the company highlight its normal activities and exceptional "highlights" to inform its external ecosystem as well as its teams. Film teaser announcing the event, a launch video clip to open the ball and a live video broadcast bring the event to life for absentees. Video retrospective to trace highlights and important messages; the event video favours the face-to-face impact, multiplies the visibility of actions taken and consequently offers significant brand visibility.
- Strategy: How to communicate about your event?
- Decoding: How to use video to increase the impact of your event?
- Expert Advice: The EBG think tank and its video strategy for its events
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices