Animated Marketing Video Production
Why use video marketing?
Video marketing energises and makes all communication and information media more attractive. Rooted in the use and consumption of content, video has become a standard format almost essential for being able to exist and being noticed. Beyond visibility, videos allow you to multiply by 5 times the memorisation rate of your branded content. No matter what the message (product launch, communication video, event, social media animation, video storytelling ...) and your target (internal or external), video marketing adapts perfectly to all needs. You can better distribute and share your video marketing content with your target audience directly, as well on social networks. Since videos are now referenced by search engines, the visibility of your marketing content will be greatly enhanced. With Pitchy, an online video editing software, you can upgrade your content marketing to the next level and get started in video marketing.
The event video reaches a very wide audience and meets several goals: create a teaser of an event to record registrations, produce live videos and bring the event back to life thanks to a retrospective of it. Your brand will have more awareness from your viewers and it will have a good impact on your brand image.
At a time when social media algorithms are promoting the video format, social media marketing can no longer do without this format. It brings more visibility and engagement on all social networks.
73% of internet users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video. Video marketing makes it easier to understand the product and builds confidence in the brand.
Content marketing is much cheaper than push marketing to set up, while conversion are much more important. 7 out of 10 consumers prefer to discover a brand by its content than by advertisements.
Prospects today are often wary of fabricated customer testimonials. A customer testimonial on video humanises the subject and is more authentic. Your audience can easily relate themselves with the client who is speaking.
- Strategy: How to communicate about your event?
- Decoding: How to use video to increase the impact of your event?
- Expert Advice: The EBG think tank and its video strategy for its events
- Trends: Video, the most engaging medium for each moment of the conversion tunnel
- Strategy: What types of video should you integrate into your marketing automation strategy?
- Expert Advice: When should you integrate video into your marketing automation strategy?
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices