Business Video : captivate new clients
Why have a business presentation video?
Presenting the different professions is a communication issue for the company. The goal is to strengthen its expertise and to emphasise its attractiveness to your customers or future employees. Video is an excellent, essential way to give the floor to experts, show the characteristics of your profession, enhance the expertise of your employees, optimise the visibility of your brand, and confirm your attractiveness. Job video is the medium that has the most impact on your various targets on the Internet.
The best way to present a profession: the video portrait
Whereas text can be arduous to read and makes it difficult to get your point across, video presentations are the simplest format to explain and show a job’s characteristics. With the help of visuals, texts, and vocal explanations, video is by far the most adapted type of content to show the expertise of your employees. Video enables you to create clear content by mixing video, text, and graph on the same frame. It thus improves the viewer’s comprehension while enabling them to go back to a point they missed.
Introduce your employees with a video portrait
Job videos often contain interviews of employees, which helps the audience connect with your company. Showing how your teams work and how much they know about their field will increase trust from your potential clients and interest from future candidates for a position. Highlighting your employees’ work through a video portrait is also an adequate way to create new content regularly.
- Trends: The role of video in the employer brand
- Strategy: Why video interview is the best recruitment tool?
- Inspiration: Employee video interview, what formats to imitate?
- Your turn: How to ensure a successful video interview?
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices