Prizes and Awards videos: communicate your recognitions
Why use video to highlight your prizes and awards?
Obtaining labels, winning awards, prizes rewarded are highlights in the life of a company. The first reflex of a good communicator is to share and spread these moments. Using the video format for it makes the message more concrete as it conveys emotions and humanises information. The dynamic side of the video will increase the attractiveness and visibility of the business. Consequently, so will the virality of the message.
Video, a major player in promoting your prizes and award ceremonies
Participating in an event, being nominated in a category, or receiving an award cause for positive emotions that the company wants to share with its customers, prospects, and partners. Several techniques can lend themselves to award videos: motion design, storytelling ... and others. Take the example of the retrospective. Throughout the meeting (ceremony, reception, inauguration, award ceremony, etc.), people are responsible for taking photos and videos of the event’s success, with one sole aim: to highlight the prize won through a video and the award ceremony, and then share it. This involves several shots:
- Record moments of the event and prizes to be won
- Focus on nominated companies (if it is a competition)
- Film the award ceremony
- Interview the winning company (ies) to collect their initial feelings
Thanks to the different shots, the company will be able to make a video highlighting both its prizes and the aftermath of this. Using video to promote your rewards makes it easier to convey emotion and to transcribe this highlight dynamically. As a result, Internet users are more likely to be interested and affected by this communication. Thus, they will be able to share it better. Over 92% of mobile video consumers report sharing videos with their network.
When a company wins a prize, it adds value to its image. It is therefore important to communicate on it. Video is the most impactful format in terms of visibility, awareness, virality and engagement.
How can Pitchy help you?
Marketing and communications professionals all agree that video is the most impactful medium on the web. However, certain skills are required to get started in video editing.
This is why Pitchy offers a video creation solution, intuitive and simple to use, where no knowledge or training in the field of video editing is necessary. The platform offers several video models, and various animations for all needs. The user, who best knows the context and the objectives of his business, can therefore edit their video independently.
If they encounter difficulties in their project, video experts are available to accompany them and advise them in the editing process of their video. In short, Pitchy is a simple solution for making videos quickly, with professional quality rendering.
- Quels formats de communication pour l'événementiel d'entreprise ?
- Quelles règles à suivre pour communiquer sur son événement ?
- Comment intégrer la vidéo ?
- Quels conseils pour maximiser l'impact de son événement ?
- Set the objectives
- Think about your messages
- Know your audience
- Anticipate the distribution
- Set a duration
- Speaking to the camera or voice-over
- Determine the purpose and the audience of your infographics
- Write the script
- Collect all the data you will need
- Create a first image version of your infographics
- Start using the web video editor to make infographic videos
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices