Highlights Video Maker: share your company milestones
Why use video to highlight the news?
Would you like to share your wishes on video and take the opportunity to thank your customers or staff for their loyalty and commitment? Take stock of the past year or relay the news of your company for the new year. Video format has the advantage of being able to evoke feelings in a way that writing cannot always achieve. Greeting videos are also more likely to enhance your visibility and virality. You can animate your videos with a dynamic format and involve your employees to humanise your business.
Crisis communication for a clear messageExamples of events highlights when you can create clips with a software:
- a highlight video if you management has changed,
- welcoming new recruits in your team,
- new key features of your product or service, or interface, to explain to users how it works,
- an important event.
What features can help a video beginner, as best highlight video markers, with a simple interface?
- an icon,
- a theme, to add in a video of professional quality.
of people surveyed wanted to see more videos of brands and companies.
Crisis communication for a clear message
Video can deliver a clear, effective message quickly. Managers can be placed front and centre, showing everyone they are handling the crisis. Video format is easily remembered and shared more often.
Use a platform, at an affordable price, for your premium highlights
Once you filmed your video with the right equipment (especially your iphone or smartphone, and a microphone), you need to create your imovie with an easy tool.
For your premium highlights, to make a long video for youtube or a highlight reel for instagram, use one tool, among the best highlight video makers, with key features, where you can choose a template, insert a title, and all your branding elements.
- How to communicate to strengthen internal collaboration
- How to communicate to reach new audience
- How to improve your e-reputation
- Strategy: How to communicate about your event?
- Decoding: How to use video to increase the impact of your event?
- Expert Advice: The EBG think tank and its video strategy for its events
- Decoding: The challenges of corporate communications
- Trends: Corporate communications formats and themes
- Strategy: 5 ways to use video to reinvent your corporate communications
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices