Why have video infographics made with an infographic video template?
Video infographics offer the advantage of capturing attention, facilitating memorisation, structuring, and understanding of information. They make the content fun and visually appealing. Besides being educative, video infographics are a leading viral tool for content sharing and being highly visible on social media. What if you were the future best infographic makers?
- Strategy: The new challenges of internal communications
- Inspiration: 5 essential corporate communications tools
- Operational aspects: When to include video
- Strategy: The 5 corporate training challenges in 2019
- Inspiration: The 10 training trends
- Decoding: Video as the cornerstone of training
And remember: you don't have to be a video professional to make an efficient infographic video and other kind of presentations and become the best infographic makers. You can use a simple software to become the best infographic makers for your business, whatever you are a small firm or an international group. With this platform easy to use, non-designers and marketers can become creative content managers, by downloading their scenes, rushes, images and subtitles.
Request a demo
Different use cases to utilise the the infographic video
Numerous infographic templates by Pitchy
When can you produce an infographic video with an infographic video template? In what context?
a stunning activity report of your business: infographic maker, thanks to creative templates, your own images, theme, icons, logo, data, voiceovers and text, allows you to highlight the positive points, the successes and, of course, the areas for improvement, in order to set a course for the months and years to come. This kind of video can also be implemented on your blog or any other page/url on your website.
- a training balance sheet: for example, if you have training in foreign languages, software or a particular skill. If your employees have more and more training courses, it won't be easy to retain all the information. This is where video infographics and animations can play a key role, allowing them to revisit crucial points at any time, keeping track of knowledge points and allowing them to integrate the information at their own pace.
- performance monitoring: a performance follow-up, over a shorter period of time, can be envisaged, in particular for canvassing new clients (or users), by quickly presenting your company’s recent good figures of your brand.
- tutorials: 90% of a video message will be retained by your audience, compared to 10% of a text or audio message. This means that video remains the format if you want to train your teams.
- a customizable template for social distancing infographic (to show statistics, key features, sales achievements, charts, marketing infographic, evolution of prices or any other project or infographic elements) will help your audience (teams or customers) to have a clear idea of your message, thanks to your infographic presentation, telling a story.
Make your own video infographics starting from scratch
- Determine the purpose and the audience of your infographics
- Write the script
- Collect all the data you will need
- Create a first image version of your infographics
- Start using the web video editor to make infographic videos
The 6 key stages in the storyboard
- Set the objectives
- Think about your messages
- Know your audience
- Anticipate the distribution
- Set a duration
- Speaking to the camera or voice-over
Increase the impact of your training with videos
- The 3 steps of video training
- Video improves engagement and recall
- Analyse the KPIs of your video training
- The video formats that are most often used for training
- The new trends in video training
More than 500 clients, more than 500 000 projects, and 0 production skills required
“ What we really liked about Pitchy was the concept [...] that allows us to be free, autonomous, to be able to make the amount of videos we wanted, at a completely controlled cost.
Emmanuelle Leduc, Head of Project Contributions and Deployment at BNP Paribas
“ We were immediately seduced by the Pitchy promise: to be able to produce videos very simply, without any special skills or equipment..
Olivier Pottier, Head of Education at Orange
“ We choose Pitchy because it meets the criteria of simplicity and accessibility. It's a very simple tool to use.
Delphine Gloux, Project Manager & Designer / Innovation Lab at IT-CE
Let’s take 30 minutes whenever you would like to
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices
Book a time slot in one click
Explore more resources...