Why have video infographics?
- Strategy: The new challenges of internal communications
- Inspiration: 5 essential corporate communications tools
- Operational aspects: When to include video
- Strategy: The 5 corporate training challenges in 2019
- Inspiration: The 10 training trends
- Decoding: Video as the cornerstone of training
And remember: you don't have to be a video professional to make an efficient infographic video and other kind of presentations and become the best infographic makers. You can use a simple software to become the best infographic makers for your business, whatever you are a small firm or an international group. With this platform easy to use, non-designers and marketers can become creative content managers, by downloading their scenes, rushes, images and subtitles.
When can you produce an infographic video? In what context?
a stunning activity report of your business: infographic maker, thanks to creative templates, your own images, theme, icons, logo, data, voiceovers and text, allows you to highlight the positive points, the successes and, of course, the areas for improvement, in order to set a course for the months and years to come. This kind of video can also be implemented on your blog or any other page/url on your website.
- a training balance sheet: for example, if you have training in foreign languages, software or a particular skill. If your employees have more and more training courses, it won't be easy to retain all the information. This is where video infographics and animations can play a key role, allowing them to revisit crucial points at any time, keeping track of knowledge points and allowing them to integrate the information at their own pace.
- performance monitoring: a performance follow-up, over a shorter period of time, can be envisaged, in particular for canvassing new clients (or users), by quickly presenting your company’s recent good figures of your brand.
- tutorials: 90% of a video message will be retained by your audience, compared to 10% of a text or audio message. This means that video remains the format if you want to train your teams.
- Determine the purpose and the audience of your infographics
- Write the script
- Collect all the data you will need
- Create a first image version of your infographics
- Start using the web video editor to make infographic videos
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices