Why choose Pitchy?
Thanks to the Pitchy platform, you can bring your video production process in-house. You’ll have the creative freedom you wouldn’t otherwise enjoy if you outsourced this process to another firm. With Pitchy:
- You’ll save lots of time: production of your videos will be as much as 50 times faster
- You’ll have the freedom to make creative choices independently
- It’ll be easy to learn: you won’t need any special skills or experience, and the results will be similar to what a professional creator would produce
- You’ll get ongoing support from one of our dedicated video experts
Pitchy offers a vast range of benefits and a number of large companies have already chosen to partner with us. The platform offers a variety of handy tools, from online video storyboard examples to video annotation tools. Everything is there and ready to use.
More details about our video storyboard creation software
The backbone of every video is its storyboard. It helps you prepare all the shots that will be used in your project, on both the artistic and technical levels, so that you’re able to pull together a consistent overall vision.
Making your own storyboard can be a daunting task, especially for those with little or no video creation experience. Normally you need to have design skills or work with industry professionals. However, with Pitchy’s user-friendly platform, you can customise your entire video storyboard template without spending lots of time and energy on it.
In the storyboard, it’s up to you to create your text along with the keywords you want to incorporate into your video. You can also choose to include any subtitles. Next, you’ll add in all the visual elements, such as your logos or icons. Pitchy, your online storyboard solution, will then help you put everything in order.
If you get stuck at any step in the production process, you can contact your dedicated expert, who will be happy to offer you advice and guidance without imposing an outside viewpoint on your project.
With Pitchy, creating an online storyboard for your corporate videos has never been so easy!
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices