Teaser videos: give effective inside information to your clients
Including event promo videos will give a sneak peek to any potential customer on the inside of what your company is promoting. Whether you create a teaser video announcing an event, a launch video clip, a sports highlight video, or a live broadcast, promo videos for events add a personal connection between your brand and potential customers. Using event promo videos with your brand will build a relationship with a potential customer before seeing the product with their own eyes.
Request a demo
Numerous teaser/retrospective templates by Pitchy
If you share your teaser video on social networks, maximum length should be:
- 30 seconds on Instagram,
- 45 seconds on Twitter,
- 1 minute on Facebook, and,
- 2 minutes on YouTube.
Why use awesome templates in your awesome teaser content?
- To raise brand awareness and look like a professional, like a cinematic teaser,
- To raise curiosity,
- To create video sequences with your new product or service,
- To add some text with key messages,
- To emphasize on promotion if necessary.
of internet users who watched one video visit the source site.
How to make an excellent teaser video for your audience?
- Choose a template that reflects your brand identity (logo, colors, effects, footage...),
- Use your own images, not images that you found in a royalty-free stock media,
- Use your own clips, for the same reason as above,
- Highlight data: results, prices, tips,time, logo reveal, number of visitors, number of clients...
- Adapt the format to social media: short, dynamic music, action teaser.
E-book: Event communication
Acquiring, retaining and building loyalty amond your audiences with the use of video
- Strategy: How to communicate about your event?
- Decoding: How to use video to increase the impact of your event?
- Expert Advice: The EBG think tank and its video strategy for its events
Marketing & communication video: best trends in 2023
- Video to feed your inbound marketing
- To present a product or a software
- For storytelling
- For promotion
- For viral social media content
- To promote your events
More than 500 clients, more than 500 000 projects, and 0 production skills required
“ What we really liked about Pitchy was the concept [...] that allows us to be free, autonomous, to be able to make the amount of videos we wanted, at a completely controlled cost.
Emmanuelle Leduc, Head of Project Contributions and Deployment at BNP Paribas
“ We were immediately seduced by the Pitchy promise: to be able to produce videos very simply, without any special skills or equipment..
Olivier Pottier, Head of Education at Orange
“ We choose Pitchy because it meets the criteria of simplicity and accessibility. It's a very simple tool to use.
Delphine Gloux, Project Manager & Designer / Innovation Lab at IT-CE
Let’s take 30 minutes whenever you would like to
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices
Book a time slot in one click