Hiring Video: finding the right talents
Recruitment: a constantly evolving sector
Things have changed a lot since recruiting consisted of going through CVs and cover letters before going on to interviews. Even if certain practices are still current, today, more than before, the company and candidate both have to fight to be attractive, stand out, and be chosen. Originality and creativity are essential to stand out. All this, while using codes and communication channels that speak to young talents. Many agree that the best recruiting campaigns are those that go viral.
Digital recruitment techniques
Different techniques appear to create buzz:
- storytelling, it consists of telling a story to sell a job, the company, or even a city or a country
- unpredictable recruitment through a playful approach
- "call for tenders" recruitment with precise specifications so that natural selection can take place on its own
- advertising recruitment with acatchphrase as a virality trigger
- surprise recruitment by hiding job offers through marketing campaigns
Everyone has their own technique and job description template, but what we have recently noticed is the arrival of video as an essential element of digital hiring campaigns and general recruitment campaigns.
Video: the centerpiece of digital recruitment tools
Video is first and foremost a great and booming tool for neo marketing and therefore HR marketing. More and more HR managers and talent managers have understood the numerous advantages of this medium: impactful, dynamic, and humanising. Many of them already chose to integrate it into their strategy to meet various challenges: improve or even boost the employer brand, present the company by highlighting its environment, its values, its DNA and giving an idea of its atmosphere. Video will also facilitate their digital hiring campaigns. Beyond the fact that it allows to highlight the testimony of happy collaborating ambassadors, it can serve as a direct voice for recruiters to express very concretely the needs of the company, their own expectations, and their processes. All this, while allowing to give free rein to their creativity to create differentiation and using current techniques. It is today, the best format to uniquely reveal your identity.
In the context of mass digital recruitment campaigns with video, and particularly school campaigns aimed at detecting and recruiting good potentials very quickly before they even enter the job market, the video will both describe in a fun way the missions and profiles sought but also announce meeting events, or even detect interesting profiles.
- Trends: The role of video in the employer brand
- Strategy: Why video interview is the best recruitment tool?
- Inspiration: Employee video interview, what formats to imitate?
- Your turn: How to ensure a successful video interview?
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices