Hiring Video: finding the right talents
Recruitment: a constantly evolving sector
Things have changed a lot since recruiting consisted of going through CVs and cover letters before going on to interviews. Even if certain practices are still current, today, more than before, the company and candidate both have to fight to be attractive, stand out, and be chosen. Originality and creativity in hr video are essential to stand out. All this, while using codes and communication channels that speak to young talents. Many agree that the best recruiting campaigns are those that go viral.
Digital recruitment techniques
Different techniques appear to create buzz:
- storytelling, it consists of telling a story to sell a job, the company, or even a city or a country
- unpredictable recruitment through a playful approach
- "call for tenders" recruitment with precise specifications so that natural selection can take place on its own
- advertising recruitment with acatchphrase as a virality trigger
- surprise recruitment by hiding job offers through marketing campaigns
Everyone has their own technique and job description template, but what we have recently noticed is the arrival of video as an essential element of digital hiring campaigns and general recruitment campaigns.
Video: the centerpiece of digital recruitment tools
Video is first and foremost a great and booming tool for neo marketing and therefore HR marketing. More and more HR managers and talent managers have understood the numerous advantages of this medium: impactful, dynamic, and humanising. Many of them already chose to integrate it into their strategy to meet various challenges: improve or even boost the employer brand, present the company by highlighting its environment, its values, its DNA and giving an idea of its atmosphere. Video will also facilitate their digital hiring campaigns. Beyond the fact that it allows to highlight the testimony of happy collaborating ambassadors, it can serve as a direct voice for recruiters to express very concretely the needs of the company, their own expectations, and their processes. All this, while allowing to give free rein to their creativity to create differentiation and using current techniques. It is today, the best format to uniquely reveal your identity.
In the context of mass digital recruitment campaigns with video, and particularly school campaigns aimed at detecting and recruiting good potentials very quickly before they even enter the job market, the video will both describe in a fun way the missions and profiles sought but also announce meeting events, or even detect interesting profiles.
34% more applications thanks to a video ad
Use Pitchy as hire video maker
Video editing and video production for your business, at an affordable budget (and offering huge advantages), have never been so easy for professionals! Your colleagues are the best freelancers in terms of video creation! Video animation, marketing video, motion graphics, ads...On Pitchy, you will be able to add audio effects, use color grading, color correction, design, illustration. And the best part is : you do not need to have any video skills for your project! You do not have to be videographers! You do not need outsourcing anymore! Pitchy is the editing tool for your video ads, with the best footage. Video editor at an affordable price, with all the services you need for your videography!
- Trends: The role of video in the employer brand
- Strategy: Why video interview is the best recruitment tool?
- Inspiration: Employee video interview, what formats to imitate?
- Your turn: How to ensure a successful video interview?
- Strategy: The new challenges of internal communications
- Inspiration: 5 essential corporate communications tools
- Operational aspects: When to include video
- Determine the purpose and the audience of your infographics
- Write the script
- Collect all the data you will need
- Create first image version of your infographics
- Start using the web video editor to make infographic videos
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices