Corporate HR Video Production
Why have a video for human resources?
On average, a person retains 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see and 70% of what they see and hear. Video is therefore a key tool for training teams (MOOC, tutorials...). In the same way, video is essential to attract the best talents and to retain them. It allows you to convey an innovative image as well as your company's culture and strategy.
Use a media such as video which allows recruitment campaigns an optimal distribution. Attractive and original, an HR video can quickly become viral and thereby increase the visibility of a company and its vacancies.
The job Portrait in video allows a better comprehension of missions and issues for the post, and even to promote the know-how of the company's employees. A video is ideal for a first immersion in the company.
For a company, highlighting your employer brand is essential in order to spread your recognition. Making the choice of video to arouse the interest of its candidates and employees is now essential. Making a video available for future candidates allows to create a first interaction with a brand.
The video format is an excellent way to make the recruitment more human and transparent. It allows to communicate in an impactful way the various values of a company while highlighting its many advantages and ambitions.
Onboarding new employees
An explanatory video is essential these days when creating an effective onboarding program. It allows employees to consult them at any time and as many times as necessary.
- Trends: The role of video in the employer brand
- Strategy: Why video interview is the best recruitment tool?
- Inspiration: Employee video interview, what formats to imitate?
- Your turn: How to ensure a successful video interview?
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices