Sales Management Video
Salestech and communication
There continue to be constant changes in the way sales teams work in both B2B and B2C sectors. The last several years, the world of salestech has been growing exponentially, with salestech solutions used increasingly by company salespeople in their work. Customers need constant attention, as in the battle for data, prospects are increasingly difficult to attract and capture. What’s more, management wants constant interaction. Salespeople are torn between the travelling part of their role and the digital workplace that requires much of their time. Paradoxically, salestech tools promise to make things less complicated, save time and make people more effective and productive. Yet as soon as you get a final count of all the tools connected with a salesperson’s job, it’ll be enough to make your head spin. In this complex environment, if we get back to the real fundamentals of the work – prospecting, selling and providing support – we suddenly realise that the rest is just communication. Therefore, it’s essential to provide sales teams with simple and extremely efficient communication tools. The goal is to help them interact with their external stakeholders and to facilitate information sharing within their team as well as in manager/employee interactions.
Video management for sales teams
Video has a number of clear benefits: it’s a simple, effective, dynamic, impactful, engaging and customisable medium. What people don’t know as much about is using video to lead and manage sales teams, but it is growing a practice as a response to various objectives:
- Lead: set sales objectives, present monthly, quarterly or annual results, share information on sales challenges or competitions and analyse tops and flops, just to name a few.
- Inform: share information about new customers signed, feedback, the company vision, product news, information on offers and services, changes and market projects, the competitive environment, alliances, potential partnerships and many other possibilities.
- Train: share best practices, provide training on speaking and preparing defence/pre-sales presentations, new products, tools and internal processes and much much more.
As you can see, video is so much more than just a marketing tool. It’s also a great option for management since everyone can choose to watch at a time that works best for their schedule and easily share. What’s been missing is the possibility to easily create team management videos in large quantities, completely independently and without exorbitant costs so that video management could be used to meet the needs of sales teams. That’s where the Pitchy solution comes in!
- Determine the purpose and the audience of your infographics
- Write the script
- Collect all the data you will need
- Create a first image version of your infographics
- Start using the web video editor to make infographic videos
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices