Video Email: enhance your Emailing campaigns
Why you should use video in your commercial prospection emails?
Every company needs to make sure their future clients, subscribers or users (viewers at least) know about their products, whatever the context is. Video adds a fun aspect to the content in your email campaigns for your audience. It makes your commercial prospection more interactive to the viewer and increases customer interest. It also makes your campaigns stand out from others and improves open and engagement rates, with response rates of up to 30% and more clicks on the CTA button. And you have great CRM tools now, such as hubspot, for these purposes (a newsletter, a landing page, ...).That’s why we want to take some time to explain why video integrated emailing is important, either on desktop or mobile phone, to get viewed. It will be a great advantage for sales people. Be careful: for some email boxes, especially on outlook, you might face some problem if you want to include a video file in your email. And sometimes, it is due to spam filters, either if the format is appropriate. It will be easier if your recipients only have gmail adresses. Here are some instructions, suggestions and tips for you, to get more video views. And remember : be creative to make some noise!
Email video: select a new method to promote your products in a creative way
93% of sales and marketing departments already use video in their strategy rather than other content type, and it’s not too late for you to get into it as well. There are several advantages to using video in an email:
- First, a video (or an image in animation, such as a gif, a thumbnail or a screenshot) is more attractive than text to a recipient. Your prospects are more likely to click on the link/url/image/icons to watch the whole video before they read an entire block of text. This means you’ll have their attention longer so you can share more information. It's hard to read a whole text, it is easy and fast to watch a video.
- Further, your prospects will get a better understanding of what you offer and will more easily remember your ads, service or product.
- Finally, you need to consider the reach of an email video in comparison with a text email and its limitations. If your prospect is a fan of your video, they can easily share it on social media. This will help your company reach people who may not have known you before.
A video mailing is an innovative way for marketers to share information about your brand (on youtube or social media) and keep in touch with your customers. Plus, email videos have many other benefits.
Benefits of video in your company’s emailing strategy
Using video in your emails does a better job at highlighting your products and services with the best content. You should know that using the word “video” in the subject line of your email increases the open rate by 19% and the click rate by 65%. Plus, with video mailings, you can give your company a unique style that will make you stand out to your prospect. You’ll be easily identifiable because of your originality. For example, if your video is really atypical, it may even reach people who don’t know your company. Using the Pitchy platform, you can make and customise your videos yourself, without needing any production skills. With Pitchy’s many themes and formats, your imagination will be the only limit with our device. An email video is an emailing strategy that’s ultra-popular and you can use Pitchy is THE tool to create videos for your upcoming email campaigns. So get in touch today to get started and ask a demo of our software.
- You spend too much time creating videos
- You are now aware that video communication is key but you are missing the skills
- You are wondering whether to produce video content in-house or outsource it
- You are looking for the ideal solution for your current and future video needs
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices