Change Management Video: a key asset to implement changes
Within a company, change is constant. There are many types of changes: evolutions, transformations, improvements, etc. Change management allows you to support these projects within the organisation so that everyone can adapt. The hardest part of change management is adapting to differences in each person’s pace of adapting to change. Getting the right information out at the right time can be a real headache. What better way to accompany change than with a playful and informative video format?
Video-based change management that sends a clear message
A timeless and dynamic video can explain the changes point by point. It allows you to emphasise key points and make sure that your message is received by capturing more attention than a written or spoken message. Studies have shown that in general, people remember 95% of a video message as opposed to 10% for a written message. It’s also a good way to visually explain certain processes when needed. For example, when presenting an application, it is important to be able to show the application visually, display it on a screen to explain how to use it, so that everyone can imagine themselves working with it. Evidently, you can do this with the Pitchy platform.
Pitchy: unlimited modifications to update your change management videos
For some, video might seem inaccessible, complicated and expensive, especially when new videos must be produced for each step in the change management process.
Luckily for you, Pitchy allows you to create an unlimited number of videos quickly and easily. Your videos can be updated an unlimited number of times, which is very useful for change management, since updates and improvements can happen quickly and at any time. There’s no need to start from scratch: just update the information in the video.
In other words, video offers nothing but advantages for change management. Using video allows you to improve communication about these projects and their adoption by the teams. Your teams receive a massive amount of information each day. To make your message heard, you need to use the most effective methods. What’s more, with Pitchy, you don’t need any specific technical skills to produce professional-quality videos in just a few clicks.
- Strategy: How to engage your teams?
- Decoding: Why video is your best ally for change management?
- Use Case: What video formats to use in your digital projects?
- Strategy: What are the prerequisites for managing a project?
- Decoding: Learning & Training, the winning combination for adopting a new solution?
- ROI: The power of tutorials for managing your digital project
- Determine the purpose and the audience of your infographics
- Write the script
- Collect all the data you will need
- Create a first image version of your infographics
- Start using the web video editor to make infographic videos
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices