Make An Online Video Easily
By Marc Burger, Content Manager
Now, with an online video maker, companies can easily create video on a regular basis to reach their goals. Here is how.
Over the past twenty years, video has become the most popular marketing medium. According to Creative Marketing Ltd, there will be 48 billion video viewers in the world by the end of 2023. This represents an increase of 700 million video users to be targeted for marketing purposes. Therefore, video is extremely important in companies’ and marketers’ promotional strategies.
Traditionally, companies have called specialized agencies for video creation. Thus, it means that they had to set aside a specific budget to pay for professional help in this matter. However, if you have budget restrictions on the marketing side, there is good news for you.
Indeed, gone are the days when you had to reach professionals to create your marketing videos! With an online video maker, producing your marketing videos becomes easier and budget-friendly. All you will have to do is to follow specific guidelines to create amazing videos. This article will show you the tips you must apply to create such videos as a professional.
Why do you need video in your marketing strategy?
Video enables you to stand out from the crowd
Nowadays, we are all bombarded with messages on social networks and in our professional and personal mailboxes. Therefore, we have less time to devote to these messages; and our attention span spontaneously decreases. Nevertheless, with video, you won’t have such issues because it is memorized 95% of the time (against 10% of a text message). Also, video offers the best content to entice the crowd while standing out from the competition. Thus, video offers you content that:
- Is better remembered,
- Arouses emotion,
- Allows you to be remembered thanks to your unique graphic charter,
- Elicits more interaction, especially via CTAs,
- Allows you to convey a message or to answer a question quickly.
Statistics are in favor of video content
Video will become the most popular marketing medium with consumers and professionals in the upcoming years. Indeed, according to Creative Marketing Ltd:
- 30.6% of consumers search for tutorials or how-to videos, making them one of the most popular forms of video content,
- 90% of consumers use mobile video as their main form of video view content,
- Millennials aged between 26 and 35 represent the higher category of video viewers,
- 66% of consumers have actively searched for video content to find out more about a brand.
Why should you use an online video maker rather than a professional agency?
When you begin your video creation process, you might consider calling a professional agency. Indeed, while they are expensive, they offer you premium service and quality video creation. However, if you opt for an online video maker, you will have several advantages:
- Your creative teams will be more involved in video creation process, and increase their skills,
- You’ll avoid endless iterations and misunderstandings about your message and your brand identity, since your creative teams know your brand very well,
- You’ll save time and resources that you will allocate in more strategic and commercial issues.
7 steps to create your online video easily
Do you want to start creating your own videos? Then, you have come to the right place. However, the creation of videos doesn’t come to beginners overnight. They must practice and master the right tips. Consequently, we are sharing these tips to create amazing videos easily thanks to an online video editing software.
Step #1: Define clear goals when creating your videos
The first question you must ask yourself is what kind of video you want to create. No matter the answer to this question, your video must be aligned with your message and the goals you have in mind. Whether you create tutorials, onboarding videos or video ads for your social media platforms, you must ensure that they meet the objectives you have set up in advance, such as:
- Recruiting new talent,
- Promoting your company’s image with a powerful storytelling on social media,
- Encouraging conversion,
- Registering for your events,
- Downloading one of your contents,
- Requesting a demo of your products.
This will determine the video formats you want to create on the interface.
Step #2: Shoot your video the right way
The way you shoot your video will have positive or negative impacts on your video editing process during post-production. Consequently, creating amazing videos also means shooting them the right way with the proper tools. For instance, you must ensure that you:
- have a lapel microphone to pick up the sound of people being interviewed,
- use natural lighting,
- choose places where there is not too much traffic and noise, if you shoot your video in your premises,
- have a stabilizer if you film with your smartphone, as these tools are very sensitive to the slightest movement.
Step #3: Choose a pre-designed template in your software
- You must choose an online video maker with customizable templates that will dress up your video, i.e.
- reflect your brand identity, thanks to your graphic charter (color palette, logo, text font…),
- clearly divide your video into different sequences (intro, outro, sequences of questions for interviews…),
- give dynamism thanks to motion design, animations, and transitions.
Pre-designed templates help you to save time and are the right starting point for video editing, especially if you are a beginner. As the video maker offers you different types of graphic templates, you will have a foundation which will enable you to create your videos easily. And this applies even if you have never created a video before.
Step #4: Import your graphic identity on the online video maker
Once you have chosen your template, you must ensure that your online video maker makes room for customization. It means that you can adapt it to your graphic charter. This will be your signature in your videos and will enable your viewers to identify you immediately.
Therefore, it will be necessary to import the following elements:
- your color palette,
- your text font,
- your logo,
- animated stickers,
- the footage shot with your smartphone.
Step #5: Add subtitles
Don’t forget to include subtitles on your video through your online video maker. This will enable your viewers to watch your video without the sound if they are disabled for instance. Also, if you have an international audience, subtitles will help you to reach them easily in their own language.
Step #6: Use music wisely
Adding music is essential to your video because it adds a whole new dimension to it. Our online video maker enables you to add royalty-free music in your video. You can choose your favorite musical style from our library, according to your tastes and the message you want to convey. Rock, hip-hop, electro…the choice is yours!
Step #7: Share your video with the world
Once your video is finally created, you may share it with the world. First, you can share it with your creative teams to get their feedback. Afterwards, you can download it and share it on your communication channels: your social media pages, your streaming channels, social channels, youtube, your website, digital ads, and other digital destinations. You can also adapt your videos to tiktok videos, with shorter formats.
Ready to create your first video? Contact us!
Do you want to create your first video with ease? Then, Pitchy is the right tool for you! Our online video maker offers you several features that will help you to reach your marketing goals. You also give you access to a stock library on our device. Make video creation easy, at an affordable pricing! Should you want to take your first steps with our software, feel free to ask for a demo.
- Set the objectives
- Think about your messages
- Know your audience
- Anticipate the distribution
- Set a duration
- Speaking to the camera or voice-over
- Complete demo
- Examples of customer video creations
- Offers and prices